Five of our Favourite: Airport Exercise Spots
While airports can become a home-from-home for the business traveller, it isn’t always easy to stay in shape on the move. At some airports, however, executive fitness is top of the agenda, bringing the healthy lifestyle of home right to the departure lounge.
1. Singapore’s Changi Airport – Comes complete with a pool as well as several gyms and four tropical gardens for those whose exercise needs are a stroll.
2. Vancouver Airport – The Fairmont Hotel has a luxury spa with fitness facilities extending into the airport.
3. San Francisco Airport – In a city renowned for its laid back attitude, a set of yoga rooms is only fitting.
4. Zurich Airport – An impressive gym and spa awaits the weary business traveller.
5. Dubai Airport – Not a state which holds back luxury, there is of course a full health club with spas and swimming pools.
Why not stop off for a quick dip at the airport? With a Gate8 carry-on, you’ve got time.
GATE8 Press Team